Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Recipe type: Lunch or Dinner
This is definitely a favourite with the kids. If you want to make a larger batch it will actually taste better a few days later after being left in the fridge.
- Serves: 10 -12
- Prep & Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Cut pumpkin in half and remove seeds and skin and cut flesh in small pieces
- Lay pumpkin on a roasting tray with the onion and season.
- Roast until just coloured.
- Blend Pumpkin and Onion and vegetable stock with coconut creme in a blender or electric mixer .Allow to cool if you're transferring into a blender. Blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve in a bowl or cup
- Taste great with fresh spelt loaf.