Bentonite Clay has powerful detoxification qualities and is suitable for both internal and external use. Always look to purchase organic Bentonite Clay to ensure you are consuming the best possible quality and purity.
There is an abundance of ways that clay can be used as both ingestable and/or topical treatments. Here are my Top 5:
- Mix With Water & Apple Cider Vinegar – Pour 25 ml Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass and fill with water. Add 1 -2 tsp Bentonite Clay and stir well to alkaline the body and detox from the inside out
- Consume In Your Favourite Smoothie – Simply add 1-2 tsp of Bentonite Clay to your daily smoothie. You will not even know that it there and will give you powerful detox.
- Use As A Beauty Face Mask – detoxify your skin, remove impurities and create a healthy glow by mixing Bentonite Clay with enough water to make a paste. Apply directly to the skin in a thin layer. Wait for it to dry before washing off with warm water.
- Treat Skin Conditions – Bentonite Clay is a simple and effective way of treating skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Simply make a paste and apply in a thick layer to the problem area. It is best left on overnight when covered by plastic wrap or a clean cheese cloth.
- Calm An Upset Stomach – Bentonite Clay has a natural calming effect on the stomach. Simply mix 1-2 tsp with water, fruit or vegetable juice and sip slowly. Before you know it you will be back to yourself.
As previously discussed, Bentonite Clay can be used in additional ways to assist with internal and external health. It can be used to treat everything from cuts and bruises, rashes, sunburn, ingrown hairs and even used as a toothpaste.
Stay tuned for our next post explaining some of these uses.